JusTech’n is expanding and we need your help. We would like to post a lot more reviews than we currently are, and we would like to pay you for helping us. If you have just purchased a new MP3 Player, GPS, Computer, Printer, Monitor, TV, PDA, Cell Phone, or just about any other technological device, and you would like to make some money from it, write a review and send it to us.
We are offering up to $50 for every review that we post on our website. Fill out the form below to let us know what you want to review. If we approve it, all you have to do is write the review and email it to us with pictures. If we accept the review we will post it. The same day that we post it we will also send you your money.
Here is the pricing breakdown.
- 500 – 1499 words $10
- 1500 – 2499 words $20
- 2500 words and up $30
Bonuses and Deductions
- Item available for less than a week +$10
- Get your review on the front page of Slashdot on a weekday +$10
- Get your review on the front page of Slashdot on a weekend +$5
- Item available for more than 1 month -$5
- Major grammatical problems -$5
- Product not available in the USA -$5
Here are the rules for submitting reviews. Following these rules will help you get your review accepted.
Rules, Regulations and Limitations
- We are only accepting a limited number of reviews each month and the number will change from month to month. If we don’t use your review one month, we may use your review the next month.
- The product must be newly released. We are not interested in products that have been available for 6 months or more, unless it is still a really popular item.
- If the product has been available for less than a week you can get a bonus. The review must be submitted to us before the week is up. If we don’t post the review right away you will still get the bonus.
- If you can get your review posted on the front page of Slashdot you can get a bonus. This does not have to happen right away, but it needs to be done within 1 month of the review being posted on our website.
- The article must be well organized. You don’t have to, but you can use any of the reviews on this site as a template.
- If we accept your review, then it belongs to us, including pictures, and cannot be used anywhere else. Your name will be put on the review as the author.
- If we accept your review we can modify it as we see fit. Usually this will be done to correct grammatical mistakes. However, we may use the reviews in any way we see fit. If we make changes our name may be added as a co-author.
- The article must be written in English and be grammatically correct. Please run your article through a spell checker and have someone, other than yourself, proofread it before sending it to us. If our editors find an excessive, determined by us, number of problems we will either reject it or deduct from the final value.
- If we find that you plagiarized any part of the review it will be rejected. You may also be banned from submitting further reviews.
- If we find that you have the review posted somewhere else it will be rejected. You can write about your review and link to it, but you cannot post more than a paragraph of it anywhere else. If you post it somewhere else after we have paid you for it you will be banned from submitting further reviews.
- If your review is full of incorrect information or you make claims that you cannot prove it will be rejected. If you ramble just to get past the word limits it will be rejected. The reviews must be to the point and contain only facts and your opinion of those facts, no B.S.
- The review must contain NO profanity, vulgar, sexual or other explicit language. We want all our reviews to be rated G. Also no adult products, including games, will be accepted.
- The review must be written based on hands-on experience. We don’t care if you borrow the item from a friend, buy it, rent it or anything else, you just have to have it in your possession for the review. To prove this you will have to submit a picture with you holding the item, outside the box. Please don’t steal or buy items just for the review and return them, be honest.
- Please send your review with lots of pictures. If you talk about something in the review, take a picture of it. They don’t have to be professional pictures, but they need to be in focus, properly lit and clear. If you don’t include pictures your review will be rejected. Pictures must be at least 1024×768. The pictures must be your own, NO stock photos.
- Reviews need to be approved in advance. This is not mandatory, but if we are working on the same product you will be wasting your time. All you need to do is fill in the form below and let us know what you want to review.
- We may approve more than one person to do the same review. The first person that sends us a review that meets all the requirements will be accepted.
- We will not use a review on our website unless we pay you for it and we will not pay you for it until we use it. If we reject your review, you can sell it to someone else, fix it up and submit it again, or throw it away.
- All payments will be made via Paypal. If you don’t have an account you better sign up for one. All payments will be made in US currency.
- As we all know nothing is perfect. We would like you to mention a couple of things that could be improved on in each review.
- The products need to be available in the USA. If they are not available in the USA we will deduct from the final value.
- You may contact companies for products to review, but you MAY NOT use our name. If you do, we will ban you from submitting reviews and we may even prosecute you for illegally using our name and causing damage. If asked for previous work you can send them a link to all your reviews that we have posted. You are an independent contractor and not an employee or associate of JusTech’n.
- If applicable, you are responsible for paying taxes on the money you are paid.
Here are a few reviews that we have paid for:
- Acer Aspire One Laptop – by Ryan Knaus
- Visual Land V-Bop Media Player – by Robin Coe
- Razer Lachesis Gaming Mouse – by Thomas Jump
- Crysis and Crysis: Warhead – by Thomas Jump