HP announced today the HP 2310e High-definition, WLED backlit display.
These are the features of this display:
- Stylish, ultra-thin monitor, approximately 1-inch thick
- High,definition, WLED backlit display creates deeper blacks for an ultra-high dynamic contrast, brilliant color and clarity
- Capacitive touch controls complement the sleek exterior and provide easy access to the on-screen display menu
- DisplayPort, the new, advanced connectivity that supports multiple video streams, DVI-D and HDMI connectors
- ATI Eyefinity Capable
- Mercury-free WELD backlights offer better performance and more effecient power consumption
- ENERGY STAR 5.0 qualified, EPEAT Gold qualified
- Backlit HP logo on the back of the monitor
- Starts at $289.00, Available on HP Home and Home Office on 9/29
The only problem? it comes with a power brick. In order to make it thin HP decided to remove to power source from the monitor and put it in a power brick. I hate power bricks and this kind of ruins it for me.