Permissions and Reprints
This Permissions and Reprints policy applies to those web sites owned or controlled by JusTech’n that post a link to this policy
Personal, noncommercial use
You may download, reformat, and print a limited amount of JusTech’n content for your personal, noncommercial use. You may also include excerpts or limited portions of JusTech’n information in printed memos, reports, and presentations. We ask only that you attribute this information to us by including “Used with permission from JusTech’n, Copyright 200_. All rights reserved.”
You may link from another site to JusTech’n online content, including reviews, articles, features, and video and audio clips.
Award logo use
If your product has won an award please contact us for use of the logo.
Any other reproduction of JusTech’n content requires permission from us, and some forms of reproduction will require you to pay a licensing fee. All commercial uses of JusTech’n content require our permission, including the following:
- Use of JusTech’n content in advertisements or promotions;
- Use of JusTech’n trademarks or logos (excluding award logos);
- Use of quotes, excerpts, or full text of JusTech’n reviews, articles, or features;
- JusTech’n does not allow the reposting of its online content (including video, audio, text, graphics, layout, and code) on a Web site or a public discussion board except in the case of a specific licensing agreement (see further details on video and audio usage below).
How to get permission
- Please submit a permissions request using the email at the top of this page.
- For information regarding hard-copy reprints, contact us using the email at the top of the page
In all cases, if permission is granted, stories must be reproduced in their entirety, unedited, and accompanied by the following copyright statement and credit: “Used with permission from JusTech’n, Copyright 200_. All rights reserved.” Note: text, photos, graphics, audio and/or video material provided via third parties, such as Reuters, shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication, or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither third-party materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and noncommercial use. Third parties will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
JusTech’n video clips and Webcasts policy
JusTech’n broadband video clips and Webcasts are available for commercial, nonbroadcast, and offline uses. Copies of video clips and Webcasts are available in VHS, Beta, and CD Master, and may be purchased throught the JusTech’n Permissions Department. For more information, please submit a permissions request form or contact us using the email at the top of this page.
You may link to video clips and Webcasts on JusTech’n sites.
Note: We do not allow the rebroadcast of any JusTech’n video clips or Webcasts online. All JusTech’n video clips and Webcasts are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of JusTech’n.